China Metal Seminar Hong Kong
… Connecting China and the World
23-24 June 2013
Antaike, the leading state-owned consulting firm in China, is pleased to bring you China Metal Seminar Hong Kong, which is dedicated to provide a great platform for metal producers, investors, trading firms, consumers and etc. to address the latest movements on China’s nonferrous metal market and its effects on global market.
Aiming at being a bridge connecting China and the rest of the world, CMS Hong Kong, is an event that cannot be missed, for the top four reasons:
- Presentations focusing on China, the No.1 producers and consumer of base metals
- Authoritative speakers worldwide to be invited
- Major producers and traders from China to attend
- Coincidence with LME Asia Week, allowing for networking with more people
Key topics to be discussed
- Challenges in metal supply
- Drivers for metal consumption in the next five year, will the consumption slow down?
- The role of financing import, will it continue?
- What opportunities will bring to industrial players?